Saturday, March 12, 2011

Greatful Time Heals

Life has changed quite a bit since my last blog.  God did heal my marriage and we are now back together. We are in a new house and its been much better between us. I would go through the whole process of how it all happened but it was a long drawn out painful process so I shall refrain.
I wanted to update the blogs because I wanted to share how no matter how bad it may look hope prevails. It may not happen the way we expect or even want but our Lord always has our best in mind and the plans that He's made for us are better then what we had in mind.
Truly there is some days that still seem hard or even dark but I know that in the long run there is a purpose that is far better then what I thought of when I made my plans. I know that seems like I have no say in what happens so I just give in to it but not really. The only thing I really wanna give in to is yielding to the Holy Spirit.
Sometime I wish I didn't buck life so much but I'm also learning the struggle is part of the plan. Through struggles and trials we go through we have to change and we in some way have to mature. Its just a law of nature. We cant go through some things and not be forever changed and sometimes that change is good and sometimes that change hurts like Hell but we always see another part of who we are and a part of Who He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment