Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I really want to learn how

Mike has really been stressed lately because our finances are really tight, I mean REALLY tight. Of course now that it is his computer that he makes a living on is struggling for survival. He just bought a new hard drive but because he has SO many of them and so much on them it's on overload.
I really try not to let his stress affect me but seriously it does. I don't understand why anger and yelling chills me to the bones but it does. I have tried to tell him this many times but its his way of working through what hes going through. I need to be the one to find out how to take care of my emotions in spite of his.
God has done so much for us and I am greatful but I really need Him to help me with this one because I am at the end of my resources with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment