I have had such amazing things happen. The funny thing is I never even saw them happening til I saw the fruits of them.
I was having a really bad weekend. I was having the usual Christmas bad memory screens, my home health working company was causing me problems and on top of that I was missing Mike so bad it was insane. On Monday I kind of just came to the end of my rope and called a friend who prayed with me and encouraged me which I am so thankful to God for. I worked through it and thought to myself. Gee I thought I was improving and how did I back track so badly? I was reminded that we all stumble from time to time and not to keep looking back. God doesnt care so much about what we do as who we are. I always kinda knew that to a point but I am finally "getting" it and its like a rest I've never ever known before. So good and bad He wants both and loves me in them.
I could see how much i'd laid this down when my friend who knows Mike called me and said he'd ordered tickets for me but it was at a taping he was gonna do so there was no way I could go. What he was thinking I dont know but regardless I called my sister and asked her if she wanted them. She was so suprized that I would want her too but I told her "Your relationship with him has nothing to do with our relationship together".
I could not say that a couple months ago, even a month ago. God is so cool
No comments:
Post a Comment