Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family is fun :/

So Im really trying to handle this separation well even though Im not feeling it and now my mother decides because she's having a hard time with the holidays she'll take it out on me.
Yesterday i was on the phone and I didnt know my cell phone was on "silent" so my sister called and couldnt get ahold of me. Of course she freaked out and told my mom and my mom comes over in a huff that she had to check on me cause I "wouldnt" answer my phone. Ok I can understand being frustrated at that but she said I gotta go and I said well can I have a hug first? She said of all things, "Do I have too?" Shes never said that to me
Ouch ouch and double ouch.
So anyways I try to work through it thinking shes human bla bla but it still stung so I spent alot of the morning crying so hard I had dry heaves.
I cannot wait til the holidays are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment