Saturday, November 21, 2009

This week has been really awesome

Mike and I signed off for our separation today which may not sound like a good thing but I feel SO relieved. I feel like a 100 pound weight has lifted off me.
Court went fairly good Tuesday. I didnt have to say anything cause my lawyer did so that was good. Mike got a little stinky at the end but hes hurting so ok.
When I got home I celebrated by Christmas decorating :) It looks so nice and I love the way it makes things so much brighter and happier.
The day after I found out that my team of supporters had their meeting and it went well so now everyone is on the same page which really makes me happy cause then Im not telling this one one thing and then another has to pass things along. The grapevine thing sucked. I have much more peace knowing I can relax and everything is taken care of and so I can take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment