Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yesterday could NOT have been worse but then got better

So I went to NAMI yesterday and it was pretty intense, have a good friend that was having a very hard time and I felt so bad for her. Then I had counseling, she did her job but she wasnt very nice to me. She brought up stuff I really didnt want brought up.
So I was tired after all that but I thought "ok Im just gonna go home and take a nap" but no. My ride was 2 HOURS late. For a company thats been providing rides for 20 years you'd think they would have no excuse for making people wait that long. So I ws waiting and this creepy guy was walking around which I usually ignore because it is a mental health facility and its to be expected but he suddenly comes standing right over me and hovering. Usually the people at the desk buffer that but they were busy and bla bla. So he hovers over me and asks if I text message like implying he wanted to on my phone but I was really freaking so I just said "yes I do " and put my head down and ignored him. He said "F..U" and walked away finally. So Im grumpy about my ride being so late then that happens on top of all the emotion I already had to deal with.
I got home and was just gonna lock myself in my room for the night but my mom called and asked if I wanted to go to the mall and a movie so I was like "Yeeeeessss pleeeeasse". So we went and it was a good distraction. We saw the new "A Christmas Carol" which was a bit creepier then I thought necessary but its 2009 so guess I cant expect any less. But it knocked me out of the sucky reality that was my day so that was good.
So ya yesterday is gone and today is today so I guess I'll just breath deep and hope for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment