I had my "pre surgery on my leg and it has seemed to get rid of my hip pain all together. :) Im so happy but at the same time its hurt so long its been kind of surreal. I am able to straighten my leg more then I ever have and even put it on the floor when Im sitting in my chair.
Im glad it worked because the actual procedure was pretty traumatic. They couldn't find a vein on me for nooothing and I kid you not I have 6 BIG bruises on both arms. I look like I was beat up by a gang for Pet'es sake. They finally put me to sleep which I am SO thankful for to get the I.V. in and they also put me out all together as opposed to the "twilight sleep" they were gonna do.
I have been Oh well, it was worth it getting rid of pain I've had for nearly 15 years.
I've been kinda missing Mike this week. The holidays are coming up soon and its going to be awkward dealing with my family without him. Im kinda scared they are gonna trash him the whole time even though I still very much love him and also know I cant be with him til God does some huge changes in both of us.
Someone asked me today if he'd been abusive and it was really hard for me to answer honestly that he had been mentally and emotionally because I still have such an empty feeling without him. There is part of me that has hope for God to change us and make it better and there is another part that is terrified that it will be good for a while but just go back to being hurtful again.
I guess all I can do is do my part in obeying God and trying my very best to trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment