Saturday, October 31, 2009

Having a really rough go of it.

Tuesday will be the first anniversary since my husband and I split up. I knew it would be hard but knowing it and then actually facing it are two different things. I miss him terribly even though Im the one that left and there are days I do really really well and I even thought I was on the upswing but all the sudden Im plummeting to my death. God only knows the desperation Im feeling right now. I feel like Im struggling just to stay afloat and my boat is sinking faster then I can bail the water out.
I hate being lonely, I hate being in this situation. Im grumpy, Im weepy and I just want to scream even though I know it wont help matters any.
I know I know trust in God bla bla bla. Well you people that want to preach can just go poo in the lake.Hows THAT for being honest?

No comments:

Post a Comment